Our thirty-plus years experience in dentistry has taught us techniques to help our patients feel comfortable in our office.
Providing Comfortable Dentistry involves multiple factors:
- Remove Uncertainty: We will do all we can to be sure you understand your dental condition, any options for treatment, and your financial commitment prior to beginning any treatment. We want you to be comfortable in your decision to trust our office to provide your care and comfortable in your treatment decisions.
- Provide amenities that will make you more comfortable: We provide tinted glasses, pillows, blankets, etc. to make you more comfortable.
- Provide comfortable and predictable profound dental anesthesia: Yes, dental anesthesia usually requires an injection. Most discomfort from the injection comes from the temperature of the anesthesia, the acidity of the anesthesia, or the pressure caused by injecting the anesthesia. We utilize techniques that address all of these. Many of our patients tell us they find our injections to be comfortable.
- We can provide Nitrous-Oxide analgesia: Inhalation sedation is a combination of Nitrous Onside, more commonly known as “laughing gas,” and oxygen. This type of sedation causes the body to achieve a relaxed state. This is the most popular method of sedation.
- We listen: If we can do anything to make your experience more comfortable, just ask. We will do our best to accommodate your requests.