At Markiewicz Dental, we pride ourselves on the excellent dental care that we are able to provide to patients in Hawthorn Woods, Mundelein, and the surrounding areas. Drs. Anthony and David Markiewicz and our highly-trained staff are committed to giving you the personalized and exceptional dental care that you deserve. Maintaining your oral health is a lifelong necessity, so it's important to find a dentist that cares about your comfort, in addition to your oral health. With our 30+ years of experience in dentistry, we have learned and implemented many techniques to help our patients feel comfortable in our office.
How We Make You Comfortable
At Markiewicz Dental of Mundelein, we understand that going to the dentist can be a little nerve wracking. This is why we want every patient to feel comfortable and cared for in our office. To help our patients, we equip our dental office with a number of amenities to help provide a comfortable dental experience. Some of the amenities our Mundelein office offers are:
- Remove Uncertainty: We will do all we can to be sure you understand your dental condition, any options for treatment, and your financial commitment prior to beginning any treatment. We want you to be comfortable in your decision to trust our office to provide your care and be comfortable in your treatment decisions.
- Provide amenities that will make you more comfortable: We want every patient to feel comfortable and cared for in our offices, so we have equipped our office with a number of amenities that do so. We offer the following:
- Current reading material in our reception area
- Bottled water
- Easily accessible and free Wi-Fi
- Nitrous Oxide (laughing gas)
- Headphones with music and movie options at the chairs
- Polish-speaking team members
- Tinted glasses, pillows, blankets, etc. during treatment
- Provide comfortable and predictable profound dental anesthesia: Typically dental anesthesia usually requires an injection. We are skilled in specialized techniques not commonly utilized in dental offices that allow us to administer the anesthesia in a comfortable manner. This includes computer controled Single Tooth Anesthesia. Many of our patients tell us they find our injections to be comfortable.
- We can provide nitrous oxide analgesia: Inhalation sedation is a combination of nitrous oxide, more commonly known as “laughing gas,” and oxygen. This type of sedation causes the body to achieve a relaxed state. This is the most popular method of sedation.
- We listen: If we can do anything to make your experience more comfortable, just ask. We will do our best to accommodate your requests.
Schedule an Appointment Today!
At Markiewicz Dental of Mundelein, what sets us apart is our commitment to you, our valued patients. Drs. Anthony and David Markiewicz focus on delivering the kind of outstanding experience that exceeds your expectations. We strive to make every phone call and every office visit an exceptional experience.
Whether it is greeting you by name with a warm, friendly smile, doing our very best to remain on schedule to minimize or eliminate your wait time, or taking that extra few minutes to make sure you fully understand your treatment, financial arrangements, or post-operative instructions, we promise that you will be treated in the manner that we would like to be treated if we were you.
At Markiewicz Dental of Mundelein, we have been improving lives through quality dentistry since 1988. Our focus is to help you keep your teeth for a lifetime. Our patients benefit from the quality, long-term dental health care they receive in our office. We hope that you agree and will join our family of very satisfied patients.
Our team members are well trained and dedicated to make a difference for each and every person we are privileged to serve. No question is too small or insignificant for us to answer. Call our office anytime at 847.566.2811.
Please browse through our website for more detailed information on the services that we offer. To schedule an appointment, simply contact our office at 847.566.2811 or request an appointment. You can also
We look forward to meeting you and helping you achieve a beautiful and healthy smile.