To protect our patients and team members, we ask that you call our office if you answer yes to any of the following questions:
- Do you or someone you are in close contact with have COVID-19?
- Do you/they have fever (100.0 or higher), or have you/they felt hot or feverish recently (2-3 days)?
- Are you/they having shortness of breath or other difficulties breathing?
- Do you/they have a cough?
- Are you/they experiencing any other flu-like symptoms such as gastrointestinal upset, headache, or fatigue?
- Have you/they experienced recent loss of taste or smell?
- Have you/they traveled in the past 14 days to any states severely affected by COVID-19?
- Are you/they in contact with any confirmed COVID-19 positive patients or have you been in close contact or are you living with a sick family member or friend?
If you answered yes to any of the questions, please call our office and we will discuss if it is advisable to reschedule your dental appointment.
If any of your symptoms are severe, you should contact your physician to discuss your condition.
We appreciate your loyalty and trust. Your wellbeing is our concern. For the most up-to-date information, please visit our Blog, which is updated regularly.
Don’t hesitate to call with questions. We are available at (847) 566-2811
We hope you all stay happy, healthy, and safe!