At Markiewicz Dental of Mundelein, Drs. Anthony and David Markiewicz, is proud to provide a wide range of dental services designed to help our patients keep their teeth for a lifetime. Our practice focuses on prevention while seeking to preserve our patients' oral and overall health, as there is a direct correlation between oral health and overall body health.
General dentistry covers a wide array of dental services and procedures which all are focused on helping you preserve your natural teeth as long as possible. General dentistry helps maintain your oral health so you can enjoy having a healthy and attractive smile that makes you look and feel your best.
Your oral health is a key component of your overall body health. In fact, numerous medical studies conducted recently have strongly suggested that there are direct links between common oral infections and serious general health conditions including cardiovascular disease. This makes maintaining the health of your smile of the utmost importance.
The Path to Good Oral Health Starts Early in Life
Focusing on good oral health should begin during childhood so that healthy oral habits start early. Even very young children can benefit from regular dental visits, allowing us to look for signs of common problems like tooth decay before these problems become more complicated. There are oral health concerns at nearly every stage in life and there is no one more capable of addressing each concern than your family dentist.
General Dentistry Procedures
General dentistry covers an amazing array of services and procedures to ensure you can have a healthy and attractive smile you can enjoy for a lifetime. These procedures include:
- Oral Exams and Cleanings – To maintain the health of your teeth and gums and for the early detection of dental diseases.
- Crowns and Bridges – For the replacement of lost tooth structure and/ or missing teeth.
- Dental Implants – Artificial teeth replacements that look, feel and function like natural teeth.
- Extractions – The removal of unhealthy teeth that cannot be saved.
- Fillings – For the restoration of teeth that are decayed.
- Oral Cancer Screenings – For detecting a dangerous disease early when there's a greater chance for a cure.
- Orthodontics – To bring teeth into proper alignment for a straight, healthy and attractive smile.
- Removable Dentures – To replace missing teeth for improved function and appearance.
- Root Canal Treatment – To save and preserve teeth that are diseased.
- Dental Sealants – To help prevent tooth decay.
- TMD Treatment – To relieve jaw joint pain that can make biting and chewing difficult.
- Tooth Decay Prevention – To help preserve natural teeth for as long as possible.
Don't Wait Until You Have a Problem
Many people only schedule appointments with their dentists when they have a problem like a toothache or bleeding gums; however, regular dental visits can help eliminate the need for these types of emergency appointments. When you make regular appointments with your dentist, any oral health problems you may have can be detected and treated in a timely manner.
Markiewicz Dental offers top-notch dentistry in Mundelein, IL to patients of all ages and recommends everyone see their dentist at least twice per year, though some people may require more frequent visits in order to stay on top of problems like a buildup of plaque on the teeth and gum disease.
When you visit your dentist regularly, you will be given thorough oral examinations to help keep your smile healthy and beautiful so you can enjoy having a great smile for the rest of your life.
Schedule Your Visit Today!
At Markiewicz Dental of Mundelein, what sets us apart is our commitment to you, our valued patients. Drs. Anthony and David Markiewicz focus on delivering the kind of outstanding experience that exceeds your expectations. We strive to make every phone call and every office visit an exceptional experience.
Whether it is greeting you by name with a warm, friendly smile, doing our very best to remain on schedule to minimize or eliminate your wait time, or taking that extra few minutes to make sure you fully understand your treatment, financial arrangements, or post-operative instructions, we promise that you will be treated in the manner that we would like to be treated if we were you.
At Markiewicz Dental of Mundelein, we have been improving lives through quality dentistry since 1988. Our focus is to help you keep your teeth for a lifetime. Our patients benefit from the quality, long-term dental health care they receive in our office. We hope that you agree and will join our family of very satisfied patients.