We have been very busy here at Markiewicz Dental, striving daily to provide our patients the best quality experience possible, each and every time you call or visit our office. That requires that we continually educate ourselves, whether it be through in-office training or continuing education.
Some Continuing Education Highlights for 2019:
- CPR re-certification for the entire team
- Chicago Dental Society Annual Meeting-our entire team spent two days in courses focusing on how to provide better care through improved or new procedures. Missy and Elizabeth were laser focused on finding solutions to make everything better from communication tools, patient comfort, or finding ways to make treatment affordable and don’t forget; How to have fun!!
- Spear Center -David Markiewicz and I spent three days at the Spear Center participating in a three day workshop on Treatment Planning. You can watch us at work Spear Workshop.
- Seattle Study Club Meetings-I attend regular study club meetings with local dental colleagues at the Elite Dental Study Club.
- Online Training-One of the fastest developing areas of healthcare is Airway Management. Notice I said Airway Management rather than Sleep Apnea Treatment. Our hygiene team of Brittany and Katie as well as myself are currently involved in multiple training programs focusing on learning how we can help our patients who suffer with Airway issues. Much more to come on Airway.
- Team Meetings-We have had regular team meetings. We focus on service, patient and team safety including a monthly medical emergency training.
We strive to provide the best care possible. Our team is passionate about learning and continuously improving. The pace of change can be both exciting and overwhelming. Trust that we at Markiewicz Dental will always be improving.
Feel free to leave a comment or question for our doctors and staff – we hope this will be a valuable resource for our patients, their families, and friends!
Here at the dental office of Dr. Anthony Markiewicz, we believe everyone deserves a healthy and beautiful smile. That’s why we’re proud to provide comprehensive dental services in a friendly and professional environment to the citizens of Mundelein, Hawthorn Woods, Libertyville, Vernon Hills, Grayslake, Wauconda and all of Lake County. If you have any questions related to dental health or the services we provide in our dental office, please feel free to give us a call at 847-566-2811, reach out to us at our contact page, or schedule an appointment online. We can’t wait to help you obtain a gorgeous smile. From everyone here at Anthony Markiewicz Dentistry, we wish all the best.