Welcome to Markiewicz Dental! We are honored you have chosen us to provide your dental care. We are excited to have the opportunity to show you The Markiewicz Dental Difference.
You may find our New Patient Experience to be different then what you have experienced at other dental offices. Its purpose is to allow us to best understand your oral health and treatment needs and allow us to get to know you.
What to Expect:
Each of our patients is unique. The primary focus of the New Patient Experience is to get to know you, our patient. Dependent upon your needs, we may not be able to provide preventive hygiene therapy at your initial visit.
- We will take time to answer your questions and understand your needs.
- We will collect all the diagnostic information needed to thoroughly assess your oral health and plan your treatment needs.
- If possible, our doctors will make treatment recommendations. In some instances, our dentists may need additional time to evaluate your needs and request either an in-person or virtual consultation.
- Our business team will clearly explain treatment costs and treatment timing when scheduling your needed dental treatment. We are committed to respecting your time by efficiently scheduling your appointments. Our Business Team is committed to making your needed dental treatment affordable and will discuss financial arrangement options.
New Patient Experience Checklist:
Before Your Appointment:
- Please complete our New Patient Forms as accurately as possible. Having accurate information allows our business and clinical teams to prepare for your initial visit to our office.
- If possible, please upload a copy of your Dental Benefits Card and State ID through our secure portal.
- If you have recent x-rays or other dental records you would like transferred to our office, please have the provider upload the records or contact our Business Team (847.566.2811 or email@example.com) to help facilitate the transfer of the records.
- Upon arrival at our office, you will be greeted by one of our business team members. We will verify we have all the necessary information needed to provide you with an excellent evaluation and experience.
- A team member will escort you into one of our private treatment rooms where we will discuss your questions and any concerns you may have. Our hygienist will gather all necessary radiographic images (which can include a panoramic radiograph, full mouth series of radiographs, and a 3D CBCT radiograph). Obtaining images of your teeth helps us with diagnosis and treatment planning and allows us to show you what we are seeing. We also can use the images to help demonstrate what future treatment results may be possible.
- Your dental hygienist will then complete a comprehensive tooth and gum exam, including charting any existing dental restorations in your mouth as well as assessing the health of the gums and other soft tissues.
- Once the hygienist has gathered all the necessary information, one of our doctors will evaluate all the data collected and complete a comprehensive evaluation. They will discuss your current oral health, any concerns, and any recommended treatments.
At Markiewicz Dental, we provide exquisite dentistry and strive to make every encounter with our office exceptional. We are thrilled and honored you have entrusted us with your dental care. If you should have any questions, please do not hesitate to reach out. We look forward to meeting you soon!
Drs. Anthony and David Markiewicz