At Markiewicz Dental, we provide exquisite dentistry and exquisite service in the safest environment possible. Trust that at Markiewicz Dental of Mundelein, we are always working to improve your experiences at our office. To ensure your safety, we have implemented Patient Protection Protocols. Our desire is to continue to deliver a quality dental experience every time you call our office, browse our website, or visit our office.
Safety and quality are our priorities. We have made investments in our facility and our technology to best allow us to deliver quality experiences in a safe environment. While your return to our office will initially seem different, remember it is the same smiling faces behind those masks and shields. We are here to help each of you. Do not hesitate to ask a team member if you need anything.
The pandemic related closure of our office caused us to cancel approximately 1500 dental appointments. We have expanded our hours and added additional providers to accommodate our patient’s needs. We appreciate your patience.
To ensure your safety, we continue to review our safety protocols. We ask all our patients to:
- Inform our office of any COVID-19 symptoms or exposure prior to your dental appointment.
- Always wear a mask while in our office unless instructed to remove (we will supply if needed).
- Please practice distancing while in our office. If you wish, you can wait in your car. Just call us to let us know you are in the parking lot.
What to expect:
Before your Appointment:
- Please inform us of any changes to your health. Please review the COVID-19 Screening Questions and call our office if you have any reason to believe you may have COVID-19 or may have been exposed to someone who may have been exposed or been infected.
Arrive for your Appointment:
- Please be sure to wear a mask. We ask you not remove the mask until you are seated in the treatment room. We have masks available in the entryway.
- Inform us of any changes to your health before arriving at our office. We ask that you inform us of a fever or symptoms of COVID-19 including cough or shortness of breath, sore throat, chills, or any symptoms of illness.
- To protect our patients and team members we have installed protective barriers and all team members will always be wearing appropriate PPE including a face mask or shield
- Once you enter, you will be greeted by a team member and escorted to the treatment room. If necessary, you may be asked to wait in the reception area to allow sanitation of the treatment room. If so, please be aware of others and distance.
- Once in the treatment room, your temperature and blood pressure will be taken, and we will again review screening questions.
With your cooperation, we will keep everyone safe.
We hope you all stay happy, healthy, and safe!